Looking Out from the Inside

Monday, December 12

Cross-Platform Portable Firefox

I just have to say that this is about the coolest thing ever. In my Post-Turkey Day Post mentioned my SD card acquisitions. Well I'm putting them to their first use as a vehicle for all my passwords and bookmarks and websettings with this tool.

Cross-Platform Portable Firefox is exactly that. A portable version of Firefox (it lives on your USB drive) that will work on both Windows and Mac computers. Windows you just open the application. Macs, run a pre-built terminal script that will allow the Windows app to operate under a Macintosh environment. Now no matter where you are, as long as you've got a USB port with access to the web-o-tron at large, you're home.

~~~~~
Read More
Heading image Courtesy of Mozilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home